We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.
However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a genuine cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.
To pursue a complaint please;
- email us at [email protected]
- include your date of birth and name in your complaint and try to give as much information as possible.
Your complaint will then be reviewed and one of our management team will get in contact with you within 72hrs.
Contact details for other services
If you wish to escalate your complaint:
- NHS England
- Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
- The Advocacy Project – the Independent Health and Care Advocacy Services for Hackney
- Healthwatch Hackney – Hackney’s health and care watchdog.
- The Complaints Policy – information about Hackney’s Health and Social Care Complaints Charter